Monday, October 27, 2008

Kevin and I...

are supporting the same candidate for President! The news online is that Kevin is planning to attend a rally in Greeley, Colorado to "stump" for Barack Obama, on Tuesday. Kevin will hold an "early voting rally", Monday, at Colorado College, at 4pm, at Womer Center, Perkins Lounge. Kevin will also attend a sign making party in Colorado Springs and the signs will be used for the rally on Tuesday for Michelle Obama. Also on Monday evening, Kevin will visit Obama's campaign office in Castle Rock and meet with female voters at a home in Lakewood. On Tuesday, Kevin will lead a march at the University of Colorado, in Boulder, Colorado, starting at the University's Memorial Center's South Terrace to the CU Recreation Center's polling station at 10am. Kevin will also be attending rallies in Fort Collins and Denver on Tuesday. How exciting! What a busy schedule!!

I haven't been to a sign making party since High School. Too bad I don't live in Colorado.


I have actually voted already. My state makes it very easy to vote. I get the ballot in the mail. I fill it out and I can either mail it in or drop it in a ballot box at any local library. With a system like that it would be rather lazy not to vote, I think.

I hope some who get to attend the rallies and get to meet Kevin will blog about it! I'd love to read about their experience!!

No comments: