Friday, November 7, 2008

Kevin Costner and Modern West's Ryman concert....

on November 8, 2008 at 8pm - The Grand Ole Opry's first weekend of their winter run in the Ryman Auditorium - the concert also features Randy Travis, Josh Turner, and Billy Currington.

The appearance will air on Opry Live on GAC on Nov. 15th, 2008. (at 10pm on channel 484 in my area - check your local listings on tvguide.com)

At Nashville News Channel 15 you can check out two VIDEOS of Kevin, at the following link: http://www.newschannel5.com/Global/story.asp?S=9314782

Some of the quotes from Kevin during their interview:

"I'm trying to paint a picture musically."

"I went into this because I wanted to play live, just be in front of people and play my music."

"Our expectations are, I think, really reasonable."

"Our hope is that whoever buys the record enjoys it."

"I continue to try to tell stories both through music and in the world of movies."


I know I'm going to enjoy the CD! I often listen to the 4 song CD I got from their myspace page. I really like the sound of his voice and the band is musically very good! And I like all the songs too!

No comments: