Saturday, March 14, 2009

KC & MW’s Superman 14 Video…..

I haven’t been able to see this until now because my old computer and my dialup wouldn’t let me! Fortunately for me, some people upgraded and I got their “old” computer but it’s better than my “old” computer so it’s a “new upgrade” for me!! And to go along with this good fortune, my local Broadband provider had a 6-month special on their price so I did an assessment of my budget and decided I could swing it with a couple adjustments and now I can see all the videos I’ve been missing out on!! YAY!!!! It has not been fun finding video links and posting them for others when I’ve been rather “blind” to what the videos were but I just hoped I was passing along a good link!! Now I can know for sure and that makes me feel a whole lot better!! So here’s the video I now can see…..

No comments: