Friday, October 2, 2009

KC & MW headed to Europe….

According to the following link:
http://www.romaniantimes.at/news/Panorama/2009-09-30/3231/Kevin_Costner_to_give_a_concert_in_Romania
“Kevin Costner is expected to give a concert with his country-rock music band Modern West during the International Film Festival in Arad on Saturday, organisers have announced. The "Bodyguard" star is expected to arrive by private plane on Friday. The actor is going to receive a special award for his entire career during the festival.”

And there was a twitter by MissGinaCamacho: Jus saw Kevin Costner @ lax. The timestamp said about 13 hours ago from Twitterrific (and it was about 1:40AM PST when I found the tweet so that means she saw Kevin about 10:40AM PST, October 1, 2009)

Another two tweets from a female in Greece:
WhyGoGreece I've been selected in the final stage of a contest and i might meet Kevin Costner live. Wish me luck for the final draw!
WhyGoGreece I WON! I'm going to see Kevin Costner ! :) Need to charge Camera ! And Cell! And Start worrying I don't know what to wear!

No comments: