Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Another blast from the past, Primetime interview…..

A few quotes from the Primetime interview Kevin had with Diane Sawyer. Diane asked Kevin: "How many times have you had your heart broken?"
Kevin: "Sometimes it breaks for other people, not just for yourself, in your life, you know. There's people and alliances that you have and your heart can get broke, you know. I mean, I think Jim Morrison had it right. He says, "No one here gets out alive", you know and we're bruised, you know, we're all maybe a little bit broken but it's kind of how you resurrect yourself. It's kind of how you want to walk through this life.

Diane Sawyer said to Kevin, "One of your friends said that Kevin is the ride back guy, the ride back to getcha guy in the movies. When it's going wrong for you, he'll turn his horse around and come back and find you.
Kevin: "I believe in that kind of friendship and I believe that friendship is tested and there's some things that you can't do for a friend but sometimes even in the midst of maybe being angry with somebody, if somebody is in trouble, I will go get them."

Kevin also said: "I don't suffer fools. I'm firm. I can't be budged around a lot, you know, about something I know to be true."

"I'm a little anal. A little bit. When I get my idea about something I don't let go of it."

And also, "...but the truth is for me, that things are bigger than me, you know, and I want success, my ego wants that but I know if I give in to that I'm really a lost person because there's so much more out there for me."

No comments: