Monday, January 17, 2011

Three tweets about the Arbonne concert....

*bobbyyang - Bobby Yang tweeted: excited to rock private show with Kevin Costner's band at the MGM Garden Arena in Vegas next week for 8000 peeps! #violin #Arbonne

*SoFrontofHouse - So Front of House tweeted: So excited going to Vegas with ARBONNE tomorrow! Now, what to wear to meet Kevin Costner at our corporate party?

*cortneystebbins - Cortney Stebbins tweeted: Just got a call from Arbonne home office letting me know I won floor seating for the Kevin Costner concert at the conference! I love fun surprises! Last month I was surprised to win a Tiffany's bracelet and an extra $200 cash bonus! Gotta say, I love this business!

Note to Arbonne representatives: If any of you from the GTC 2011 in Las Vegas would like to post all your pictures and/or video of Kevin Costner and Modern West on my blog for all KC & MW fans to see, you're welcome to do so!! Just post a comment to me with your email address and I'll help you make it happen! Your pictures and/or video would be greatly appreciated!!

No comments: