Thursday, July 21, 2011

First picture of KC & MW's new CD cover...

See the picture and article by Dirk Neuhaus about KC & MW's new CD, 'From Where I Stand' at the following link: http://www.country.de/2011/07/21/kevin-costner-modern-west-neues-album-erscheint-im-september/
According to the article some of the songs on the CD are: 'Let The River Carry Itself' / 'Find That Girl' / 'Indian Summer' / 'The Angels Came Down' / 'Let Go Tonight' with Nena. The CD will be available September 16th in CD + Digital format at Amazon and JPC.

1 comment:

Felicious said...

Hi Kevin, i love your work...I am a transport from California and now living in Southern Indiana :)) I know why?? i was laid off Pepperdine University after 16 years..my position was Eliminated... so, my daughter says "Hey mom why not come here and be closer to me" I did. Now instead of living in the small town of Westlake Village, CA i am in the small town of Salem, IN. starting another part of my journey...here in the great mid-west. Please put KFC YUM Center on your list of places for your band to play... I will love to see you there...Best wishes FOR YOUR CAREER IN MUSIC...I COME FROM A LARGE MUSIC FAMILY ....We can talk about that another time..lol..I love the ARTS!
Peace....Namaste Felicia Fields