Sunday, July 31, 2011

More from Cheyenne Frontier Days....

*Sara Beck commented: 6am in Cheyenne: There is a country & western party outside my hotel window. Awesome live music. Alabama. Dwight. Ghost Riders. Surreal... (July 29th)
*Wade Dolphin commented: Kevin Costner opened for Darius Rucker last night. Rucker was outstanding. If I could sing, I would want it to sound like that. Costner and his band were skilled. I wanted to like it but it wasn't for me. Dances with Wolves, Bull Durham, Tin Cup, For Love of the Game and Field of Dreams buy a lot of good will from me. If I could act or direct, I'd be happy if the only movie I ever made was Dances With Wolves.
*Monique Stewart commented: just got home from cheyenne wy. rodeo. saw kevin costner and darius rucker in concert it was amazing had so much fun best anniversary ever
*Debbie Campbell commented: ...Kevin Costner's band Modern West opened for Darius Rucker. Great show all around. Kevin Costner and Modern West was a great opener for Darius Rucker last night.
*Brittany Garcia commented: Last night was AMAZING!!! Darius Rucker was awesome and who knew Kevin Costner sings country music now!?!?! But he rocked!! Thanks to my best friends!!! It was a blast!!
*Bj Ireland commented: Kevin Costner rocked my socks last night! WOO HOO
*Todd Strickler commented: Kevin Costner can actually sing... They put on a good show lats night. Darius had a great show and I had a blast. Doing my homework before going to the Zac Brown Band concert tonight. Should be another good show...
*Penny Duval commented: CONCERT WAS AMAZING AND YES KEVIN COSTNER CAN SING TOO.. THANKS TO MY SISTER FOR GOING W/ ME (EVEN THO SHE HAD NO CLUE WHO DARIUS RUCKER WAS) ....... HAD A BLAST,, POST PICTURES LATER
*doctork4u2 - david starkey tweeted: And for all my followers not following @Modernwest, Kevin Costners band, they follow me and are seriously talented. Kevin Costner rocks.

See two photos of Kevin from the Cheyenne concert by 1000words by me, at the following links:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/63687297@N03/5992498962/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/63687297@N03/5992499134/in/photostream/

*cfdrodeo commented: Kevin Costner and Modern West put on a great show last night. Here's Kevin's take: http://on.fb.me/o8Xb93 #CFDRodeo11 #botwrodeo #rodeo
The video can also be seen on YouTube: Kevin Costner excited to return to CFD after last night's show Posted by ichiban2592007 Uploaded July 29, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzNZex1FDOA&sns=tw


VIDEO: Kevin Costner Concert - Cheyenne WY - 28 Luglio 2011 Posted by bufalotta Uploaded July 30, 2011 K. Costner band concert - frontier days Cheyenne Wy 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgOjQEPIlF0

No comments: