Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Kevin on Anderson Cooper video...!!ADDITION!!

See the video and article of Kevin on Anderson Cooper which will air in May preceding the 'Hatfields And McCoys' mini-series on the History Channel which begins airing Memorial Day: 'In His Own Words: Costner on Houston's Eulogy': http://www.etonline.com/news/120707_The_Story_Behind_Kevin_Costner_s_Touching_Eulogy_For_Whitney_Houston/index.html

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player
Kevin on Anderson Cooper on Entertainment Tonight:
NEW ADDITION: There are a lot of people online questioning Kevin Costner's truthfulness about Princess Diana being interested in doing 'The Bodyguard 2' - it was verified by Princess Diana's Personal Butler and confidant, Paul Burrell, in his 2003 book: 'A Royal Duty' of which I have a copy. On page 240 to 241, an excerpt of what Paul writes: "One evening in July, the telephone rang. It was the film actor Kevin Costner....I rang the princess..."It's Kevin Costner. He would like to speak to you." There was a shriek of excitement. "Put him through, Paul, and come up." ....She saw me and waved me over. "But I can't sing," she said, giggling. She paused. "What would I be expected to do?" Another pause..."I'm not sure but, yes, okay, send it and I promise I will have a look." When she ended the call, she told me: "He wants me to star in his next film--The Bodyguard II!" It was to be the sequel to the first film that had starred Whitney Houston. She would play a princess. He would save her life. He promised it would be tastefully done. He would look after her. He would send her the script. "Can you believe it?" she said. "He was so charming, but he cannot be serious." Mr. Costner could not have been more serious.

No comments: