Thursday, April 5, 2012

More tweets, articles and a video of KC & MW's tour...

Deborah Wald @DeborahWald tweeted: Kevin Costner for Cowboys & Indians Magazine (April 4th): http://instagr.am/p/JBzW1KjVMA/

*kiki0206 @kiki0206 tweeted: On the list if things I didn't think would happen today.... see Kevin Costner walk in to Rams Head. (April 4th)
*Karaleigh Leonard @KaraleighMarie tweeted: Kindof upset that Kevin Costner and @modernwest were in baltimore and I was here in myrtle! Wahhhh! (posted April 4th)
*Kim Price Burch commented: On the way to Annapolis Md with my wonderful husband @JimBurch who surprised me with tickets to see one of my favorites...Kevin Costner : ). So excited!!' (Posted April 4th about 5pm EST)
*Carol Carman commented: Last minute ticket to see Kevin Costner and band at Ram's Head in Annapolis. He was great and had an incredible fiddler with him and a lovely, talented young lady for a warm up. Expensive but worth it. (April 4th)
*Klaus Larry Fischer commented: Officially, Kevin Costner and his band were awesome. I didn't know what to expect, didn't really care because I have liked him for a long time as a n actor, but I must tell you, he has a very cool style about him, and his songs are inspiring and great. Oh yeah, and he rock'n rolls. (April 4th)
*Nancy Wheeler Brokaw commented: Great show at Rams Head tonight! Loved it so much! Thank you! (April 4th)

VIDEO: Kevin Costner and Lakeland Center 3/28/2012 - Uploaded by raygibby on Mar 31, 2012 - Kevin taking final bows at end of concert. He acted like he didn't want to leave and the audience didn't either. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juTrMZ_sAaE


*Mercy Garcia What an awsome show!! we 're So glad drove down from Ft Lauderdale. Kevin you look great!!!! and guys too My friends that know me will know!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what an amazing experience it was to see Kevin live UNBELIEVABLE- so close yet so far from me- but all good at end of show in front of stage (AS I SCREAMED OF COURSE-KEVIN--he grab my both hands and put something in my hands- "AH NO" it wasn't his phone number--LOL but took my hands and put something--- and to my surprise it was his guitar pick!!--- I LOVE YOU KEVIN!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.111577435626438.12555.100003225459289&type=3

*Lee Rossi commented: My wife and I were at the Ft. Pierce show, good time. To your credit and my surprise K.C. & Modern West played ALL original material. I was expecting a few covers mixed into the set. The opening act was an added bonus...what a voice. "Continued Success".

*Nancy Homeyer Bryant commented: Just got a wave from Kevin Costner from the Crows Nest in Music Farm. And he waved at me when he came on stage. ;) No video of his wave, just him playing. But I could see his profile in the crows nest and gave him a peace sign when he waved. A few minutes later when he came on stage, he full arm pointed at me and we waved again. I could watch Field of Dreams once a week and still cry. (Posted April 1st)

See more pictures by Dixie and her blog about the Music Farm concert:
http://photographsbydixie.wordpress.com/2012/04/02/kevin-costner-modern-west/

See the article: 'Kevin Costner ‘Lights’ up Clifton Park nightclub' by Bob Goepfert:
http://www.saratogian.com/articles/2012/04/03/entertainment/doc4f7b48df31192735436156.txt

See the article: 'Oscar-winning actor Kevin Costner brings his band Modern West to The Ridgefield Playhouse' by Ridgefield Playhouse:
http://www.shorelineplus.com/shplus/information/news/Entertainment_12/Oscar-winning-actor-Kevin-Costner-brings-his-band-Modern-West-to-The-Ridgefield-Playhouse163501635016350.shtml

See the interview entitled: 'Kevin Costner and Modern West to play Ridgefield' by Erik Ofgang:
http://www.newstimes.com/music/article/Kevin-Costner-and-Modern-West-to-play-Ridgefield-3456678.php#photo-2774106

See the article: 'One Degree (and Eleven Days) of Separation - A Tale of Two Kevins at Norfolk's Infinity' by Gary Carra:
http://www.valleyadvocate.com/article.cfm?aid=14895

No comments: