Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Two new KC & MW messages and more tweets...

See the new KC & MW message by John Coinman entitlded: Sunshine Theater
http://kevincostnermodernwest.com/2012/04/sunshine-theater-in-ft-pierce/

Thomas Pressley commented: I was a runner for Modern West & Kevin Costner at The Sunrise Theatre Saturday - I HAD THE TIME OF MY LIFE!!!

See four photos of the Ft. Pierce, Florida concert by Karen Larsh Uhrig:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3268067913988.145801.1636046340&type=3

*Patrick Simonis ‏ @patrickRsimonis tweeted: I wonder if Kevin Costner will "go the distance" and come to City Church at 11 o'clock since he's playing at the Music Farm tonight...
*Christy Strick ‏ @cstrickwrites tweeted: Squeeeee... Kevin Costner is playing with a band in downtown Charleston tonight. I'm so there.
*Vince Fabra ‏ @vincefabra tweeted: Eating lunch in Charleston. Kevin Costner is at the restaurant. What Costner quote or movie should I greet him with? (Posted April 1st at 2:15pm EST)
*Leaeryn Cramer-Moore commented: Great lunch with awesome people. And Kevin Costner! Yup he was having lunch on the deck of the restaurant we were eating at. (Posted April 1st about 4pm ET)

*Melinda D'Ambra ‏ @Melin1585 tweeted: Headin to see Kevin Costner play with his band at the music farm tonight. Anyone seen him play? Alll these old people are WASTED at kevin costner. Don't they have work tomorrow? #itspastyourbedtime. #Sidenote, I had no idea Costner was such a good singer, and so awesome live. Now I wanna buy his music.
*Justin Reese ‏ @justinmreeseiv tweeted: I'm at Music Farm for Kevin Costner and Modern West (Charleston, SC)
*Robert Shumate commented: "My son and I went to the Music Farm Tonight to see your band. I must admit i was at first more intrested in the Kevin Costner that I knew from your movies. But aver seeing the joy and passion you and your band have on stage I was hooked. To watch yall play and the love of music is reflected in your music
*Dixie Atkinson commented: Plans change. I went to a Kevin Costner concert at the Music Farm in Charleston, South Carolina tonight and got in late.

http://photographsbydixie.wordpress.com/photo-trips-projects/#comment-7

See the new KC & MW message from John Coinman entitled: The Music Farm: http://kevincostnermodernwest.com/2012/04/the-music-farm/

See the article entitled: 'Kevin Costner plays from the heart' by Nancy Dunham:
http://washingtonexaminer.com/entertainment/music/2012/04/kevin-costner-plays-heart/436696

No comments: