Saturday, September 8, 2012

Kevin seen at Friday night High School football game...

Debi Martinez-Billen tweeted: OMG.....Kevin Costner just walked into our stadium....GORGEOUS !!!! Walked right by me as I was selling programs.....SPEECHLESS!!! He touched me he touched me when he was coming back from the snack bar (Posted about 8:00pm - September 7th)

Jessica Dutra ‏@Jessss_icaaaa tweeted: Just met Kevin Costner and his sons😳 I'm the first cheerleader his sons have ever met WHAT WHATπŸ’—✌ #Whileleavingthebuenagame

Tara ‏@TaraPieceofPapr tweeted: Even though. Was nervous (I know, Tara nervous?) I went and talked to Kevin costner. Such a nice guy. Thanks
http://instagram.com/p/PTQy9ZEBXz/

Rene Fields tweeted: At Buena football game- with Kevin Costner. Not kidding. :)

Rauie ‏@rauriemichelle tweeted: Amazing friends, football game, & I met Kevin Costner. Tonight.

Justin Hong ‏@justinhjustin tweeted: Served Kevin costner today at the bistro... Its casual

Justin Hong ‏@justinhjustin tweeted: K.I.D. And Kevin Costner was at the buena game tonight...... What the hell?

Justinee ‏@JustineBrunner tweeted: Meet Kevin Costner tonight at the Buena game 🏈✌

Natasha Ray ‏@TashaAlexisRay tweeted: I MET KEVIN COSTNER TONIGHT. My life has been made. 😍 I wish I would have gotten an individual picture with him... πŸ˜–

David Wolfe ‏@david_b_wolfe tweeted: @rauriemichelle You met Kevin Costner?! He's a Buena alum or somethin, did he visit the school???

Raurie ‏@rauriemichelle tweeted: @david_b_wolfe haha yeah, he went to Buena & was at the football game tonight! (:

Sabrina ‏@Tammietoons tweeted: Took pic with Kevin Costner tonite but did not actually get to talk w him.

Picture by kayla_diane:   http://statigr.am/p/275671428369012407_220726

No comments: