Friday, October 19, 2012

More filming of 'Jack Ryan' in London for Kevin...

(Note: the time postings may be Pacific Standard Time - my time - which means the actual posting time in the UK is actually 8 hours later.)

zuzka pudding ‏@zuzkapud tweeted: Cnt wait 2 see Kevin Costner n Keira Knighty filming #JackRyan at my work place ...shame Chris Pine #hottie not coming...happy 2 be at work (Posted 2:45am October 18th) (Actual 10:40am?)

Lauren Burbidge ‏@LaurenBurb tweeted: Me and @ClaudsCosta just saw Kevin Costner filming an army scene at NLBP #needextras (Posted 4:46am October 18th)

zuzka pudding ‏@zuzkapud tweeted: Watching kevin costner filming new hollywood film #jackryan #soexcited (Posted 4:57am October 18th)

Ellena Dj ‏@Ells_xx tweeted: I just see Kevin Costner filming at my work :))))) (Posted 5:21am October 18th)

Sophia Eleni Georgio ‏@sophiagiox tweeted: How is Keira Knightly and Kevin Costner filming at my Aunty's work... This is not fair!! (Posted 5:26am October 18th)

Lauren Burbidge ‏@LaurenBurb tweeted: The office is full of old women screaming over the sight of Kevin Costner. This is a place of work... Shut up! #sexstarved (Posted 5:34am October 18th)

Babatunde Ishola ‏@2ndeJaps tweeted: Wow! Keira Knightley & Kevin Costner filming at my work site. Interesting seeing how much goes behind the scenes before the real movie. (Posted 5:42am October 18th)

zuzka pudding ‏@zuzkapud tweeted: I can't cope so many fishes #hotties in this filming crew that I even 4got about Kevin Costner lol (Posted 5:51am October 18th)

Zengani ‏@Zengani_m tweeted: Kevin Costner is a boss. Saw him shooting his new movie in a pin strip 3 piece suit. My guy had about 87% of the women at my work screaming (Posted 9:31am October 18th)

Niki-belle ‏@Niki__belle tweeted: Saw Chris Pine on the film set 😍 damn!!! Thanks @NattyA_83 and @zuzkapud amaazinggggg!! Will see Keira Knightly and Kevin Costner next 😊 (Posted 10:06am October 18th)

Daniellee ☮ ‏@DaniSimmonds3 tweeted: Turns out they're filming Maryland at my mum's work and Keira Knightly and Kevin Costner are in it! #excitingstuff (Posted 1:26pm October 18th)

Laurie Mahon ‏@Laurie_Mahon tweeted: Today i met my childhood hero. Kevin Costner. Ive had the robin hood theme tune in my head all day!!! #merrymen #ridingthroughtheglen (Posted 2:58pm October 18th)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kevin Costner in London Oct. 18

pic.twitter.com/4mB0xidb