Thursday, November 7, 2013

The latest on 'McFarland' filming...

Kevin Martin: I just met Kevin Costner, had the pleasure to visit with him--and have a great photo of the 2 Kevin's to post later.) (Posted 11:44am October 31st)
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=637432276308725&set=a.283385538380069.78480.100001258741906&type=1&theater

Olga Champion Valladares: So I met the camera crew from the Kevin Costner / aka mr white McFarland teacher !!!! at Lr's Pizza. 707 High St Delano, CA (Posted 2:17pm October 31st)

Manny Villalobos: Workin this private halloween party for cast and crew of McFarland movie! Just served a drink for Kevin Costner!!! I guess it's an ok way to spend a Halloween! I'd still rather be with my kids!! (Posted 8:32pm October 31st, 2013)

Pan Duh commented: I'm too nervous right now. I'm am about to go to a private party with f*&^%$g celebs! =0 Omg there are sooooo many celebrates here tonight !! I need a drink ASAP!!! I question my presence here lol party mode on! F*&^%$g kevin Costner is here (Posted 8:04pm October 31st)

Pan Duh commented: New goal! I wanna start acting now. Being around all these actors and actress has inspired me lol when a director from Disney tells you that you have the look and personality, than it's time to get real in life lol. Best Halloween party ever. (Posted 9:56pm October 31st)

Kevin Martin: The chef at the McFarland movie insisted I take some food to go home with me...mmmm just devoured some Boneless Teriyaki Chicken Breasts with New Potatoes and Brussel Sprouts--and some Tiramisu! FYI --Kevin Costner looks much better in person than photos! Great guy, gonna be a Great movie! (Posted November 1st)

Chelsea Lopez ‏@ChelsL16 tweeted: Such a crazy week! Wouldn't have it any other way though and yes that is Kevin Costner☺️😏 #spiritweek… (Posted November 1st)
http://instagram.com/p/gMJlTsn2tI/#

Pamela Prado ‏@PamelaPrado559 tweeted: Anyone out there an extra on #Disney's #McFarland? Would love to hear about it! I love Kevin Costner! (Posted November 1st)

Eric Miranda ‏@HomosensualEric tweeted: @MaddyChampagne I know what kinda cave you meant haha. And I saw that you met Kevin Costner. Lucky bitch haha (Posted November 2nd)

Gigi Lawver ‏@georgiapeach389 tweeted: Saw Kevin Costner at Von's so that was cooly👌 #montecitolivin (Posted 8:07pm November 2nd)

Vons Store - 1040 Coast Village Rd, Montecito, CA
http://local.vons.com/ca/montecito-2101.html

Kevin Martin commented: On location in McFarland, this is 1967 graduate of McFarland High School, and an extra and double in the movie--Mrs. Debbie Shick, and of course she is with actor Kevin Costner, The production was filming out where the runners would train on Mast Rd and in Almond orchards. Costner portrays legendary McFarland teacher and coach Jim White in the Disney major motion picture that is slated for release November of 2014. The production was in McFarland for 3 weeks, the crew loved the community and made some great memories in the city that will soon be made famous because of Jim White, and his runners, who won 9 California State Cross-Country Track Championships against all odds! (Posted November 2nd)
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=552606961487548&set=a.111819058899676.19860.111764858905096&type=1&theater

Rachel Sandler Hayman commented: Wow- Kevin Costner sighting today at a free event for the kids! Love Montecito!! (Posted 1:17pm November 3rd)

Laurel Foster-Schooler We used to see him walking his dog down by butterfly beach when we lived down that way! I (Posted November 3rd)

Tea in Tiaras · Alice st the Owls in Wonderland Laguna Blanca School event today. She met Kevin Costner and many other wonderful parents and children today! Fun! (Posted November 3rd)
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10151687916487121&id=75579352120

Raul G ‏@c0mpguru tweeted: Pretty cool… Kevin Costner is filming in Central Valley and my dad saw him lol (Posted November 3rd)

Ramon Vargas ‏@DoctahRVargas tweeted: Thinking back, I feel hella dumb I had a conversation with Kevin Costner and didn't know who he was. And I accidently hugged Maria Bella Bwahaha (Posted November 3rd)

I'd Go Back commented: Kevin Costner is driving down Mast Road in McFarland, the vehicle had cameras inside and at every angle in this scene. He even looked like a young coach Jim White, if you didn't know by know, Kevin is portraying coach White in the Disney film entitled "McFarland". Production crews were based in the farming community for 3 weeks and just wrapped up the filming for now at that location. Disney people and production crews have been all over the place eating in local restaurants and shopping in local stores, some had never experience the rural life and said they will miss it! (Posted November 3rd)
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=552877961460448&set=a.111819058899676.19860.111764858905096&type=1&theater

IT&LY Hairfashion ‏@ITALY_Hair tweeted: Sending IT&LY Purity Design Hair Care Products to the set of the upcoming film McFarland starring Kevin Costner and Maria Bello! (Posted November 4th)

http://instagram.com/p/gWi1SCEPsG/# Bill Siemantel ‏@theBBZtv tweeted: Cool day on the water. First I see a deer and then Kevin Costner filming. Hold on I think he want my… (Posted 4:00pm November 5th)

J☝ ‏@jay_andresz tweeted: Dad noticed the guy next table is Kevin Costner. Now I know where I got the skill (Posted November 6th)

Tyler Sellers ‏@TySellers tweeted: Working the kinks out of a scene with Kevin Costner. Pretty special moment for me (Posted 5:02pm November 6th)

Jaye Brown commented: Just confirmed that I will have a supporting role in the upcoming #Disney movie "MacFarland", starring #KevinCostner (acted alongside Whitney Houston in The Bodyguard). I auditioned for this part months ago. It's amazing to know, that if u believe hard enough, dreams do come true. Thank you Jesus! Can't wait to start production. #work #LA #ACTOR #production #onset #TBT #disney #starinthemaking #Postoftheday #POTD (Posted 12:17pm November 7th)

Brandon Avery Smith ‏@bsmithavery tweeted: S/O to my homie @JayeIAM for being casted as a supporting actor in the upcoming #Disney movie "McFarland" starring Kevin Costner!! #DOPE 😎 (Posted November 7th)

Translated: 'A Mexican with Kevin Costner' - Posted on 11/07/2013 by closeupmexico Excerpt: Natalia Cordova...actress cast as part of McFarland, tape currently in filming....I still have eight days of filming and, really, could not reach me at a better time. With Kevin I have a scene towards the end of the movie.
http://closeupmexico.com/2013/11/07/una-mexicana-al-lado-de-kevin-costner/

No comments: