Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Dresden concert and other links……with an addition!

”Kevin Costner rocks Dresden” – 2000 fans enjoyed the concert in Dreden’s Palace of Culture. See the picture at the following link:
http://www.sz-online.de/Nachrichten/Kultur/Kevin_Costner_rockt_Dresden/articleid-2419934

Susann1980 @iamsrk tweeted: “Was on a ROCK CONCERT today. Kevin Costner was playing. It was just amazing. If you like Rockmusic you have to hear Modern West. Great! It´s the real Kevin Costner. Actor from waterworld..Never thought, that he can sing. Normally not my music but that was just great.”

UllaM @Q1029 tweeted: “*haha* right :-) And I'm going to see Kevin Costner's band live in Nuremburg on my b-day, not half bad ;-)))”

hcocinera commented on the lousy review written by Lars Grote about the Berlin concert. You can read the comment at the following link:
http://www.maerkischeallgemeine.de/cms/beitrag/11757548/63369/Kevin-Costner-trat-in-Berlin-auf-warum-macht.html

Picture of Kevin with a little note written by him, on a couch in his Santa Barbara home, at the following link:
http://www.haurex.com/news.asp

Press Release PDF with two more nice pictures of Kevin at the following link:
http://www.haurex.com/upload/doc_news/PRESS%20RELEASE%202009.pdf

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Janet,
There seems to be a technical problem to one of the links you have posted, and I´m dying to see it. I´ve checked with a friend of mine and he seems to come across the same problem, and think it might have something to do with your server. This is your link; http://www.haurex.com/news_exp.asp?id=30
And this is what we get;

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80040e14'

[MySQL][ODBC 3.51 Driver][mysqld-5.0.19-nt]You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND pubblica=1 ORDER BY data desc LIMIT 10' at line 1

/news_exp.asp, line 21

Perhaps you know what to do? Thank you!

KaytieKay

More Than A Kevin Costner Fan said...

Thank you for letting me know! I tried it and it did the same as for you and then I clicked on the new link I changed it to and it sent me to the old one and I got what I expected! Wierd! So I've posted a new link that should be good, all of the time. It'll take you to the news page and then you can click on the picture of Kevin.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Janet! It works fine now, but I don´t think I have EVER seen a worse case of retouching. The same thing happened to the Turkish Airline ads.
I THINK it was the same photographer, so he might have had something to do with it, perhaps a little too trigger-eager on the Mac.
I don´t know if Kevin even bothers to check the final touch before print, (he never wares a watch (does he?) but don´t you agree that he is just fine as he is?
The ads would have had a much stronger impact if real - anyone will find this to be a fake, can´t be good for the image of otherwise beautiful watches.
Well, if one asks me...
KaytieKay

More Than A Kevin Costner Fan said...

Over the years there's been a few other pictures that change his appearance a bit besides the Turkish Airlines Ads. I have no idea why they want to do it like that - some have even questioned if it was really him in those THY ads. Yeah, I don't remember seeing a watch on him. I use my cell phone as "a watch" and I suspect he does too. But I would wear a watch if I could afford one of their waterproof ones!