Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Kevin visits his parents in South Dakota...

MegSz ‏@MegSz11 tweeted: Just saw Kevin Costner in Denver International Airport ! (Posted 2:29pm March 12th)

Jim Lynn commented: Just ran into Kevin Costner at the airport in Rapid city. Yepper I was walking out of the door and turned around to see him walking right behind me. He was with an older couple and talking and ya can't deny his voice. He has never been one of my favorite actors but almost every movie he is in has been really good. (Posted 4:51am March 12th)

Tonya Myers commented: I got to meet him after a concert he played in Albuquerque. He seemed nice and humble.

Picture by gunz_19 - Chad Schroeder:
http://statigr.am/p/674832794337326964_322709268

Jim's mobile rv service commented: We arrived in SD today and it was actually warm. Good to see my girls and my house. Also seen Kevin Costner in the airport. Have a great week. (Posted March 12th)

Kourtney Kirsch ‏@kourtney_kirsch tweeted: One night I don't come to work Kevin Costner decides to eat dinner with his parents. #justmyluck (Posted March 12th)

No comments: